Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Very complete app.
- Audio Coach
- New and nice options.
- Nothing remarkable
+ By Endomondo.com
Endomondo takes note of your records, calculates burned calories and shares the info with your friends.
Lately there have appeared several sports-related applications and Endomondo may be is one of the best. Its simple and nice interface shows GPS tracking of time, distance, calories and speed. It's really convenient for analysis and record your personal bests. From jogging to kitesurfing, many sports can be chosen.
The buttons are large for easy use and is compatible with almost all models of headphones and sport accessories. There are plenty of options to adjust your personal settings. It made a very good impression on us.
When you first install Endomondo, you can sync your account with Facebook. You can share your records on your wall and even create routes and competitions against your friends, who can also cheer from afar. Another simple but interesting option that notifies every mile run or ridden or flown.
Well, we loved it. A really well done and effective app, without apparent failures. Now we only have to go jogging every morning and give it the use it really deserves.
This is the PRO version adds new features:
- A low power mode, which increases battery life.
- And a improved audio coach that helps you reach better records.
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
* See how much you need to drink during and after your workout to stay hydrated and perform at your best
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
- Multiple bug fixes
- Tag your workouts (use #hashtags in the status message to tag your gear, surface etc.)
- Create a personal Training Plan right in the app (Premium)
- Improved Audio Coach for Training Plans (Premium)
- Improved Audio Coach for Interval Training (Premium/PRO)
- Multiple bug fixes
- Gunda P. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- Sergio M. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- Rahul D. Downloaded Sep 14, 2013
- Luis F. Downloaded Jun 22, 2013
- Vicki White Eichstaedt Downloaded May 6, 2013
- korroza Downloaded May 2, 2013
- Gvillarr Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- Petinga Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- badboy93 Downloaded Mar 11, 2013
Considering this app costs money, it has fewer features than other free apps. Thoroughly disappointing.
Use this every time I run! Only improvement I would see is that could make this app awesome is tallying miles for month and year. Month to date and year to date. Thanks endomondo!
Ive been trying to remember my password but have no luck. Would be awesome if I use the app.
This is one of the best running apps I've found yet. Am training for a marathon, and the premium version is well worth the money.
Will not recommend to anyone. Will be returning to Runtastic.
I'd used the free version of the app for a little while and loved, but the paid version is even better!
I track all my walks. Sometimes there is a problem when the GPS does not connect.